Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

Just a quick Happy 4th of July!  We celebrated small with our 'little' family today.  I got the kids all jazzied up in coordinating red, white and blue and had visions of getting super cute pictures of them today.  Here was my first attempt at the zoo this morning.
 FAIL.

All other attempts had 1 or 2 out of 4 crying or mad.  Way to use that freedom kids, no pictures for you, mom!

I thought I might get lucky at home after everyone had a good nap.
FAIL.

Hey, look at that...everyone's almost looking!

In my desperation, my dear husband thought it might keep their spirits up by throwing crickets at them.

It kind of worked?

Me too, Maddex.  Me too.  I give up.

We'll try again next year.



And in other news...look who was scurrying around the kitchen tonight.  She's been holding out on me.  

1 comment:

  1. Britt, these are awesome! Trey is spending the night here....eh he!!!!!

    ReplyDelete