Thursday, June 13, 2013

Filter-thon

 Despite what it looks like, I DID NOT forget about Maddex turning 7 months!  I'm sure the 11th of every month stays marked on your calendar awaiting her upcoming photo, but alas, the 11th came and went and no photo of Maddex in her beanbag!  Remain calm, it's here now.  Just had some technical difficulties with my camera.  But my Canon and I are united once again and oh, how I have missed it so!  During this separation (which by the way was only a week and a half) I think I went through a mild depression.  So to make up for it, I binged on video.  So if you are interested in indulging in a little Filter-thon, feel free to knock yourself out!  I'll understand if you choose to opt out on this one.  Spoiler alert:  we actually aren't that entertaining.  But the kids are super cute though!


I barely got her to sit still for her picture.  She's a squirmy little thing and all she wanted to do was try to get down.  Her body language makes this pretty clear in her picture, don't ya think?

I finally relieved her of her duties and let her get down.  Poor girl, she is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanting to crawl.  Rolling around the floor to get where you want to go is just down right frustrating at this point.  Can't say that I blame her.  It's also probably pretty annoying to have your mom just sit there and laugh at you too.  I just lost 2 Cool Mom points.


This is a really sweet video.  Yesterday when Ella woke up from her nap (yes, she still naps!!) she came and laid in bed with me (yes, I still nap too!!).  I kind of dozed back off and when I woke up she was gone.  This is where I found her:)  Her patience is quite endearing.


It has been a rainy week and the kids wanted to play in the mud and dig for worms.  When I saw Riley I rushed in to grab my camera- Oh yeah, no camera, dern.  But I had to take a video.  I couldn't resist Riley sitting in her floatie in ankle deep water:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment