Monday, April 23, 2012

Strawberry Picking

Last week the kids went strawberry picking.  Their first time was last year and it seems like this might be an annual thing for them, thanks to Grandma.  I'll make it short and sweet and just post pictures and video.  You're welcome.  And in case you were wondering, they picked 5 buckets full.  We took home 2.  I've got them frozen and not a clue what to do with them.  I am open to any recipes if you want to share.




         I wish there was a logical explanation as to why I cannot get this kid to take a normal picture.  Can we just write it off as 'being a boy'?

                 Sure wish I would have thought to bring my good camera along.  This could have looked like a food ad.


 

And if you feel like sitting through another...


Ignore the fact that she ate a strawberry off the ground and it didn't phase either one of us.  Focus on how eating that sweet juicy goodness is making her dance.  You know it's good when it makes you dance!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment