Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving in November

 It seems like November has flown by.  I don't know, it may have something to do with this...CLICK HERE

If you are wondering if November is a good month to move, I'm going to say no.  No it's not.  But then again, December wouldn't be great either.  I'm just glad it's over with.  Is it bad that I'm already wanting to take down the Christmas decorations?  I can't really decorate accordingly with all this garland getting in my way.  We had to off center the couch to find a place for the tree and it's about to send me in a panic attack.  I mean when you actually whip out a measuring tape to make sure the couch is in fact centered you don't really want to go messing that up with a tree.  Oh well, it's only for a month.  I'll try to hold back from tossing the tree out the front door after the kids open presents Christmas morning.

I'll post pictures/video of the new house once I have things in order.  I don't really want to take pictures with boxes still around and bare walls.  I have a reputation of being a Super Mom and I'd like to keep that image up...no one needs to know the truth.

1 comment:

  1. you are supermom- look at all you've done!!!! love, the crazy bird ladye

    ReplyDelete